Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Larry's Sauces in 50 ShopRite stores

Larry at ShopRite in Colonie.
Larry's Ranchero, Chipotle and Mole all-natural Mexican cooking sauces are now on the shelves at 50 ShopRite stores.

I just finished my Shoprite summer demo tour with samplings in Warwick, Middletown, Montgomery, Cortland Manor, and Colonie. I also demoed in Yonkers and have another demo scheduled in White Plains on October 26th.


ShopRite customers love Larry's Sauces. 
Visit the Stores page of my Website for a complete list of ShopRite and other stores that now carry Larry's Southwestern Sauces. 
In the Southwestern aisle at ShopRite.

Any ShopRite can carry Larry's Sauces. If you don't see it on the shelf, ask them to get it for you. 

I post new recipes all the time to my Website.

Get Saucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment