|Southwestern Beef and Bean Burrito|
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound ground beef or turkey
1 15 oz jar of black or pinto beans
1 16 oz jar of Larry's Southwestern Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack of mild cheddar cheese
1/2 cup minced fresh jalapeno (optional)
1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro (optional)
4 large flour tortillas
- Place the vegetable oil in a large skillet and add the beef or turkey. Brown the meat unti lcooked through.
- Add the beans and 8 oz of the Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce and cook over medium heat for five minutes, stirring often, until bubbly.
- Warm the tortillas in a large dry skillet. Place individual tortillas on a plate, spoon 1/4 of the meat and bean mixture in the middle of the tortilla. Cover with 1/4 of the cheese and a sprinkling of jalapeno and cilantro if desired.
- Fold the into firm pockets. Repeat.
- Heat the rest of the Larry's Sauce and serve as an extra dipping sauce for the burritos.
Buy Larry's Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce at your favorite store or online at amazon.com or abesmarket.com