|Slow Cooker Beef Mole|
Another plus for the recipe is that you can make beef mole tacos with any leftovers. But if you want leftovers, you might want to double the recipe.
2 pounds stewing beef, cut into one inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper
1 16 oz jar of Larry's Mole Sauce
1 cup white of brown rice
Water to cover by one inch
1 teaspoon vegetable cooking oil
2 cups chopped yellow zucchini squash
- Season the beef with the salt and pepper. Place it in the slow cooker.
- Pour one jar of Larry's Mole Sauce over the beef and stir to blend.
- Cover the slow cooker and set it to cook for 6 or more hours.
- Make the rice according to package instructions.
- Saute the squash in the oil over medium heat until just cooked.
- Spoon the beef mole, the rice and squash onto plates and serve.
More of Larry's recipes are available at his Website.
Buy Larry's Southwestern Sauces ONLINE at amazon.com or abesmarket.com