4 tilapia fillets, 4 to 6 oz each
1 cup Larry's Southwestern Ranchero Sauce
4 one foot square sheets of aluminum foil
- Place one fish fillet in the center of each sheet of aluminum foil.
- Spoon 1/4 cup Larry's Southwestern Ranchero Sauce over each fillet.
- Fold the foil to cover the fish and crimp the edges to form a packet.
- Place the fish packets on a medium high grill (approx 400') close the lid and cook for about 10 minutes. Open the packets just before serving and slide the fish onto the plate.
- Serve with white rice and grilled zucchini on the side.
- Serves four.